There are two options for the initial setup of the air-Q:
A. Initial setup with smartphone
- Connect the air-Q with the included USB-C cable and the power adapter. The two LED bars (green and blue) signal the boot process. This takes about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Download the air-Q App from Android Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Go through the setup wizard of the air-Q app and configure the WLAN access. There are several setup methods for this:
Initial setup via QR code
You scan the QR code on the packaging during setup. The smartphone will then automatically connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot of your air-Q. This setup only works in the factory state!
Alternative setup via the serial number
You enter the serial number and password of your air-Q during setup. The app will then automatically connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot to complete the setup.
Alternative setup with manual connection of the WLAN
You connect manually to the WLAN hotspot of the air-Q and go through the next steps.
Setting up with the PC / Mac.
- Connect the air-Q with the included USB-C cable and the power adapter. The two LED bars (green and blue) signal the boot process. This takes about 15 to 20 seconds. An air-Q WLAN hotspot can now be found.
- Connect to the air-Q hotspot (please ignore/accept notices about a non-existing internet connection):
- SSID: air-Q – Device [abcde]
- Password: airqsetup
- Open the website http://air-q.local or http://192.168.4.1 in the browser. Set up the WLAN and the password there.
- Download the air-Q app from the Android Play Store or Apple App Store, launch it and select “Direct to Dashboard” at the bottom. The air-Q will be found automatically and the live measurement data will be displayed.