1. Please create an account in the air-Q smartphone app
2. Confirm the account via the received e-mail
3. Log in to the account in the smartphone app.
4. Add your air-Q device to the Dashboard if you have not already done so.
5. Go to the settings for the device (gear at the bottom right –> Cloud settings).
There, please activate the check mark for the integration of the air-Q into the online account as well as the check mark for the data upload. The air-Q does not send any data without the data upload being activated.
The device should now transfer data to the Internet after a few minutes, which can be seen at https://my.air-q.com. Data can then also be viewed in the smartphone app without a direct WLAN connection.
Note: https://my.air-q.com, is in alpha stage. The portal is currently undergoing a major overhaul and still has a few bugs.