The air-Q is built so that you can easily open it yourself to reinsert the battery.
- Open device
- Carefully move the maintenance switch to the position away from the SD card (for the first revision of the air-Q, the switch is inside the housing – in this case, switch away from the battery).
- Install functional button cell.
- Connect air-Q to the power and let it start.
- The air-Q then shows purple with the top two LEDs (if the current firmware is installed). This means that the internal time of the air-Q is still wrong.
- Disconnect the device from the power supply again, carefully slide the maintenance switch back towards the SD card (for the first revision of the air-Q, the switch is inside the housing – in this case, switch back towards the battery).
- If the air-Q is already connected to the WLAN: wait until the air-Q loads the current time from the Internet. Otherwise, set up the air-Q normally for WLAN access and wait until the current time has been loaded from the Internet.