If the gas alarm function in the air-Q is activated via the app, the air-Q automatically sounds the alarm when carbon monoxide (CO), smoke (fine dust) and nitrogen dioxide (NO₂) levels are critical.
A warning tone and light signals sound. In addition, you can set a push message for your smartphone so that you are informed about an increase in dangerous gases in your living space and can act accordingly.
The following measured values apply when the gas alarm is activated:
- Oxygen (O₂) less than 13.0 %
- Ozone (O₃) more than 1,000 µg/m³
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO₂) more than 20,000 µg/m³
- Ammonia (NH₃) more than 10,000 µg/m³
- Chlorine / chlorine gas (Cl₂) more than 50,000 µg/m³
- Hydrogen (H₂) more than 50,000 µg/m³
- Methane (CH₄) more than 0.5 %
- Propane (C3H8) more than 0.25 %